HEALTH / LIFE INSURANCE
The basis of sound financial planning revolves around protection of the Revenue Generators…. which is you, your spouse or significant other. We have Licensed Agents and Customer Service Agents that specialize in these areas. With many complexities, our agents know and understand the importance of protecting your health, life, disability, long term care, and Medicare programs.
INDIVIDUAL / FAMILY HEALTH PLANS
- Our rates are the same through us as they are directly through the carrier.
- In house health specialist giving you options and explaining complex coverages.
- We can explain the differences between HMO, PPO, and HAS compatible plans and what's best for you.
- Medical, dental, and vision available.
- Can explain deductibles, coinsurance, and co-pays.
- Trained and certified Customer Service Agent to offer Medicare Advantage, prescription drug plans, and supplements.
- Able to explain Medicare parts A, B, C, and D.
- Can assist in the transition from individual health care or employee plans to Medicare.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & GROUP PRODUCTS
- Strong knowledge of the local, regional and national marketplace.
- We provide simplified management and delivery of a full range of benefit offerings, including health, life, dental, and voluntary benefits.
- Customize the review plan design to reflect employer's individual goals and philosophy, including financial objectives, recruitment and retention, and administrative efficiencies.
- Online benefits administration solutions with e-partners, providing tools to manage and organize group benefits plan.
- Can provide alternate funding solutions such as FSA, HAS, HRA and self-funding plans.
- Compliance assistance with current and pending legislation, including staff certified in health care reform.
- We have access to over twenty carriers to provide the best protection for each individual situation.
- We can explain the differences between term, whole, and universal life.
- Multi-line discounts with home and/or auto insurance.
- House life insurance specialists available.
- Buy/Sell, key person, and overhead expense coverage available.
- Provides critical income protection if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury.
- Covers both on and off the job injuries and sickness.
- Only 35% of workers applying for Social Security Disability are approved.
- Three in ten workers entering the work force today will become disabled before retiring.
LONG TERM CARE
- Can explain how long term care coverage works.
- Can show the differences between skilled nursing and home health care.
- Have multiple carrier options available.